We will be moving to PEI at the end of September. Dad is very excited about that. I will continue with my job until mid October - hopefully stay with some friends while I train my replacement. The house sold well and fairly quickly for it being the middle of summer. The closing date is September 30. It will certainly be different moving into an apartment. Julee, I will have to get some advice from you.
The finished garden on slope at front of the house.
These look and feel like velvet. And doing well in the filtered sunlight.
Backyard garden which we can view from the deck. The ferns are naturally growing in background. The other plants came mostly from Grammie Penny's garden on PEI. How I wish I could take them back with me. Oh, well, I will steal some from my sister who also has some of Grammie's plants.
East side garden which Karen helped me with last year. It gets full sun, and my rose bushes love it.
1 comment:
Mom - your gardens look amazing! Too bad somebody else gets to benefit from all your hard work.
Hopefully you'll get back to it before long when you find a permanent place in PEI.
-Julee
Post a Comment